Our fully trained staff removes the smell of smoke, restores your home or business back to the condition it was in before the fire or smoke damage occurred, and rebuilds all areas that need rebuilding. A.A.M. Development knows how devastating a fire can be to your home or business– this is why we offer free inspection upon emergency fire damage or smoke damage.
Fire damage can render your property unsafe, leading to fines by the city. And even though smoke damage is more superficial, it can leave behind a whole lot of mess, followed by a very distinct odor.
Smoke & Soot Clean-Up
Experiencing a fire in your home or office can be a devastating ordeal. Fire damage restoration and smoke/soot removal is a complex task that should only be performed by professionals in the fire restoration industry. When construction materials such as adhesives and solvent based products burn, there are toxic gases released in the home or office. These can be extremely dangerous and should be handled with extreme caution and care. At A.A.M. Development our team of trained industry professionals will act quickly to help minimize damage and/or prevent damage and destruction caused by the effects of smoke and water. A.A.M. Development can help you recover from any fire related disaster and get your home or office on the road to recovery. Please call with questions about the process. We are here to help you through the ordeal from beginning to end.
A.A.M. Development will work directly with your insurance company to break through the red tape and speed up the process.
The most important thing to remember is try not to worry. As professionals, we are skilled at identifying structure damage and eliminating the smoky odor that lingers after a fire.
No job is too small or too large for our trained team of fire and smoke damage experts.
How We Can Help:
- Emergency Board Ups – We board-up and stabilize your home or business to prevent additional damage.
- Fire Damage Clean Up – Fire damaged materials and surfaces are cleaned and/or removed as necessary.
- Smoke Odor Removal – We sanitize and purify the air in your home or business.
- Contents Restoration – Our specialized equipment removes smoke, soot, and odors from clothing.
- Structural Drying – For significant water damage resulting from fire extinguishing efforts, we use scientific methods and specialized equipment. We can dry affected areas in as little as 2 days.
Reconstruction & Repairs – Should your situation require more extensive repairs, we provide complete reconstruction services.
The Process in Fire and Smoke Removal:
- Complete assessment of damages caused by fire and smoke
- Conduct a pressurized thermal fogger odor treatment
- Remove and collect all valuable items and send them to our facilities to be cleaned & restored
- Complete a structure cleanup including all debris removal
- Perform a final pressurized thermal fogger odor treatment
- Return restored valuable items to site